The restoration is seen in the top panel. While the center displays a pattern with seven bosses, the East face appears to have a symbolic vine. Researchers now understand that early Irish painters created everything with precision and meaning, regardless of the media they used (Hilary Richardson, 1984). It appears that they adopted the Celts’ designs and created a new symbolic language utilizing design and the numerology to communicate the Christian message.
- Double-sided replica cross.
- Unisex, crafted for men and women.
- Height: 1.5 inches.
- Width: 0.75 inches.
- Weight: 7 g silver and 8.2 g gold.
- Handmade and hallmarked in Ireland.
- Free Standard Shipping and 45-day money-back guarantee.